Pages

Friday, 11 August 2017

Charly Boy's Group Accuses The Federal Government Of Sponsoring Thugs That Disrupt Their Protest

The #ResumeorResign protest group has reportedly said that some thugs purportedly sponsored by the federal government came to disrupt the group's protest at the Unity Fountain, Abuja.

Recall that AIBlog reported that the group led by Charles Oputa, aka Charly Boy is presently staging a protest demanding for President Buhari to resume or resign.

According to a statement and signed by Charly Boy and co-convener Deji Adeyanju, the group said: “This attack came shortly after we had been informed by officers that policemen would be unavailable to prevent a breakdown of law and order on Saturday, August 12, 2017 because of other engagements.
“We are reliably informed that these thugs are sponsored by the federal government and members of the cabal that seeks to prevent us from asking for full disclosure of the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Our group remains committed to a peaceful achievement of our target of demanding for full disclosure about the illness of President Buhari.

“We also state that we will not be provoked into resorting to violence or any such activities that will violate our core principles and ethics.

“We urge all Nigerians to be prepared for a long fight and look out for a day of global action. God punish the evil doers that put Nigeria in the precarious situation it is today!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.